World Yoga Society
ONLINE PERSONALIZED THERAPY
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Yoga Organisation Since 1986
Yoga and Relief from Diseases
The importance of yoga and its role in healing and preventing various disorders has been developed over centuries of research and experience. Following points describe the importance of yoga for your health.
- Improves systemic circulation of blood throughout the body and thereby increase of oxygen to tissues.
- Improves ones psychology resulting into a positive attitude towards life.
- Increases the flexibility of body and formation of energy blocks that leads to a healthier body.
- Massages the internal organs of the body and the rarely stimulated parts such as the thyroid gland.
- Helps an obese person to lose extra fat and weight which is one of the major causes of illness.
- Heals various health disorders such as back ache, arthritis and even stammering.
- Prevents protein load on kidney
- Improves gastrointestinal tract(stimulates secretions in hypo conditions)
Yoga therapy, derived from the Yoga tradition of Patanjali and the Ayurvedic system of health care refers to the adaptation and application of Yoga techniques and practices to help individuals facing health challenges at any level manage their condition, reduce symptoms, restore balance, increase vitality, and improve attitude.
Yoga Therapy is Good Choice for
- People with specific health concerns, who want to acquire tools specific to their condition to improve wellness. Yoga has proven helpful in the management of back pain, arthritis, depression, anxiety and stress, back and neck pain, fibromyalgia, PMS, headaches, insomnia, menopause, and weight concerns.
- People who are looking for a fulfilling way to exercise. When done correctly, yoga is a rewarding and intrinsically motivating way to stay or become fit. Individual sessions are an important adjunct to regular yoga classes to ensure you gain the most from the postures.
- People who wish to slow aging and improve their health. Yoga therapy can give you the tools to deepen body awareness and increase the health of your body from its most subtle level of functioning.
- People who would like to develop a fulfilling personal yoga practice and optimize the experience of yoga asanas as a preparation for meditation.
Avail benefits of Online Yoga coaching
Each one of us differs from one another and may have multiple concerns related to health. Considering this fact, World Yoga Society provides live online 1 to 1 Yoga Therapy counseling by experts. With the support staff who record your medical history and goals, you can avail the below benefits with the online Yoga coaching.
- Access to online exercise schedule
- Seek guidance and learn positive habits
- Record progress or setbacks and discuss concerns
- Watch videos of yoga postures and instructions
- Calculate diet requirements and customize weekly diet schedule
- Learn new recipes, get grocery list and participate in a thriving community
How 1 to 1 online yoga therapy works for you
To keep you optimistically motivated through daily distractions and time constraints, the 1 to 1 online yoga therapy works at its best in subsequent ways.
- Health tips are sent via SMS at your scheduled exercise hour every day.
- Even if you miss a session, you can still practice small "capsule" doses of Yoga while traveling or while sitting at your desk.
- Customized exercise routine with video, daily food menu and recipes are provided
- Members get unlimited email support post consultation on all health issues.
With the online yoga therapy you can definitely enjoy better health. Yoga is one activity that will surely keep you in pink of your health. So adopt it and be adequately responsible towards your healthy future.
About World Yoga Society
The World Yoga Society (WOYOSO) is founded upon the experience and knowledge of the Yoga Therapist Dr. Dibya Sundar Das. Dr. Das has over 40 years of experience in adapting yoga postures for the patients who lack the physical condition to perform yoga asanas. There are several hundreds of unique proprietary exercises at World Yoga Society that have proven efficacy for treating various chronic diseases. Dr. Das combines wisdom from yet more International Natural therapies like acupressure, massage therapy, physiotherapy and aromatherapy. Custom medical assistance to clients is provided here by keeping a tab of their medical history. Also, yoga assistance to patients is provided over the phone or interactive chat sessions with the yoga experts.