Suryaved Pranayama benefits
Pranayama benefits can be derived by practicing suryaved pranayama regularly as a bridge between our mind and body. By concentrating on the breath the mind becomes calm and balanced.
The lifespan of our body increases as the rate of breathing reduces. For example, the giant tortoise, which takes three breaths a minute, can live about 180 years, whereas a dog, which takes twenty four breaths a minute, has a life span of about ten to fourteen years. A regular practice of various pranayama benefits us to control our mind and slows the breath so that the higher life-force can manifest. During the practice of suryaved pranayama, the mind concentrates on inhalation, exhalation. Our body gets the supply of oxygen through inhalation and exhalation expels waste products and toxins from the body.
Do the following steps to enjoy the pranayama benefits:
2) Stretch the left hand with out any bending and keep on left knee (See the Pic).
3) Assume "Gyana Mudra" on left hand by making a circle with the tip of thumb and index finger touching each other. Rest of the fingers to be opened outwards.
4) Close the index and middle fingers of the right hand. Keep rest of the fingers opened.
5) Block the left nostril with right hand’s ring finger. Take long breath through right nostril and hold.
6) Then, block the right nostril with the thumb of right hand and exhale through left nostril.
7) Now inhale through left nostril and hold.(Take note that both step 7 and 8 happening on same nostril)
8) Block the left nostril with right hand’s ring finger and exhale. Again inhale through right nostril and hold. Follow step (5) to (8) herein afterwards.
Repeat the above steps as advised by our Yoga Doctor.
Note : Close your eyes while doing suryaved pranayam.
You can access extraordinary expertise by registering with the form on your right. We will be happy to make Yoga therapy work for you with 1 to 1 access to seasoned Yoga Therapists at our online therapy center.
Practice this Asana as prescribed by our Yoga Doctor.
Get help online!
This website is the only place where you can get personalized expert consultation and guidance online with unlimited phone support at surprisingly low prices. You can check our service rates and join here. We design holistic natural therapy with personalized Yoga routine, online. Ayurvedic test,custom made regional diet plan, along with effective Ayurvedic home remedies. Our expertise in natural therapy makes it quite simple to find relief.