This Yoga asana helps to strengthen and flexible your knees and opens up the hips. It brings calmness and give relief from stress and tiredness. Practicing this asana is simple and beneficial. But remember not to practice this or sit in this posture if you are having knee joint pain, hip or leg injury.
Steps to be followed:
1) Sit down on the ground. Stretch both the legs in front of you.
2) First fold your left leg followed by the right leg.
3) Keep your hands on your knees, in gyana mudra (you have to hold the index finger against tip of thumb, having the other three fingers straight).
4) Hold the position and count as suggested.
5) Now, gradually release your legs. Now change your legs that is first fold your right leg followed by the left leg and do the same.
5) Then take rest in sabasana.
You can access extraordinary expertise by registering with the form on your right. We will be happy to make Yoga therapy work for you with 1 to 1 access to seasoned Yoga Therapists at our online therapy center. They will talk to you over phone and provide a “made to prescription Yoga DVD”.
We suggest "Capsules of Yoga" for people who cannot find time i.e Doses of 5 minutes of Yoga as and when time permits. Just like a medicine capsule they work wonders on specific issues when done repeatedly. Our inexpensive, two month personalized program provides monthly consultations with unlimited phone support for effective, long term natural relief.
Get help online!
This website is the only place where you can get personalized expert consultation and guidance online with unlimited phone support at surprisingly low prices. You can
check our service rates and join here.
We design holistic natural therapy with personalized Yoga routine, online. Ayurvedic test,custom made regional diet plan, along with effective Ayurvedic home remedies. Our expertise in natural therapy makes it quite simple to find relief.