Sarvangasana (Shoulder-Stand Posture)
1) Lift up straight both legs at 90 degree angle from the ground.
2) Push upper back with both palms.
3) Push upper back such a way that from shoulder to legs it looks like a straight line.
4) Chin should touch chest. Your eyes should be at your toes.
5) Taking normal breath count 10 and gradually increase the count to 30.
6) Take rest lying straight on ground. Practice same 3 times.
Note: - It is mandatory to do matsyasana and ushtrasana after sarbangasana.