1) Lie on the floor and keep both your hands on the floor, slightly wider from each other.
2) Raise up the toes to maintain the balance on the hands and toes.
3) Keep the whole body stretched, from head to foot and position the feet close to each other.
4) First contract your abdominal muscles and keep the core tight by pulling the belly button towards the spine.
5) Inhale and slowly bend the elbows and push down till your elbows are at an angle of 90 degrees.
6) Exhale, and during this process start pushing back up to the original position.