Naukasan (Bow Posture)
1) Lie down straight on the abdomen with forehead resting on the floor.
2) Keep your feet together and arms extended forward with palms on the floor.
3) While inhaling, raise your head, neck, shoulders, trunk and legs simultaneously as high as possible and hold the feet with both your hands.
4) Keep your elbows straight and balance the entire weight of your body on the navel.
5) Maintain this posture and count 10.
6) While exhaling, bring down your legs, hands and forehead to the ground.
Relax in sabasana.