Matsyendrasana (Spinal Twist Posture)
Sit with legs straight.
Fold your right knee and put the right foot over the left knee on the ground.
Rest your left elbow over the right knee. Keep your right knee fixed.
1) Twist the right shoulder to the right.
2) Take the help of the right arm as support by taking it at the back.
3) Inhale deeply and after every exhalation, you can increase the degree of twist by moving the right arm further towards the back.
4) Continue the same process for several breaths.
5) Repeat the same process for the opposite side.