1) Lie down straight. Place both hands straight close to the body.
2) Rest both the hands under the pelvis.
3) Now, lift both the legs together from the ground by about one foot.
4) In this position, start breathing and stretch right leg to the right side and left leg to the left side.
5) Now, starting breathing out and return to the original position. In this way, perform this exercise ten times.
6) After that, rest the legs on the ground and relax.
This is one set. You should perform this asana in two or three sets. By constant practice you can increase the number of counts.