2. Eating hurriedly without chewing properly
3. Taking of heavy and oily meal in much quantity
4. Eating without hunger
5. Frequent eating
7. Food allergies like beans, onions, seafood etc
8. Improper cooked food
9. Taking rotten and contaminated food substances
10. Lack of exercise.
12. Excessive intake of alcohol and smoking
For any type of stomach disorders, including indigestion, it is advisable to get it treated through yoga. Yoga is the natural remedy for indigestion because the various yoga poses focus on correcting different health problems.