Cure for Insomnia
If you are looking for a natural and good way to cure for insomnia, then certainly try to follow the below do's and don'ts which will definitely make you feel more better and help to improve your sleep.
Sleep is a significant health concern and just as important as balanced diet and exercise. After a long day of busy schedule, you want to get a good sleep at night. But somehow your mind is not in a peaceful state. You are getting a disturbed sleep or little sleep. This is how every night is passing by and you are slowly moving into the zone of insomnia.
You can get rid off this situation by following some easy, hard to fail steps as mentioned below.
Also follow our personalized yoga therapy for a more expertise solution.
Do's and Don'ts in Insomnia
• Make it a point to go to sleep at a fixed time and also wake up at a fixed time.
• Drink a cup of hot milk before going to bed.
• See that the environment in the room is ideal for sleeping (no noise, proper temperature, adequately dark, etc.)
• Adequate physical exercise during the daytime ensures that you get a good sleep at night.
• Have a warm bath before you go to sleep.
• If you can't sleep, get up and do something for a while; later try to go back to sleep again.
• Try a relaxation exercise or meditation or listen to some soft, soothing music to relax your mind if you are not getting sleep. You can opt for any of the natural cures for insomnia to achieve positive results.
• Doing heavy thinking projects before sleeping.
• Thinking about the past; sometimes this can lead to emotional turmoil.
• Drinking caffeinated drinks.
• Eating anything spicy.
• Sleeping during the day, If you feel sleepy, make it a short nap (about 45 minutes), not a long sleep.
• Smoking - Nicotine can lead to sleeplessness.
• Exercising vigorously in the evening hours. Nothing can substitute the yoga cure for insomnia.
• Thinking about stressful events before sleeping.