Bhujangasana, Resting on Hand
1) Lie down on the floor with your face downwards. Chin should touch the floor.
2) Both your toes should be kept together and they should be turned outwards.
3) Place your hands in such a way so that your lower arm till elbow should rest on the floor.
4) Elbow should be parallel to shoulder.
5) When you raise your trunk, your forearms should be touching the sides of the chest.
6) Now put pressure on the hands and raise your body up.
7) Breathing will be normal.
8) Now, hold this position till you finish counting.
Rest the body on the floor.
Take rest in shabasan in pronation.
Practice for once more.