Bhadrasana (Gentle Posture) for pelvis pain
Bhadrasana help to cure pelvis pain by strengthening the muscles of the pelvis and the groin. It provides elasticity to knees, hips and ankle-joints. Through this asana, the pelvis, abdomen and the back are stimulated and receive a good supply of blood. The main function of the asana is to keep the mind completely relaxed and cure pelvis pain , gynaecological problems.
You can access extraordinary expertise by registering with the form on your right. We will be happy to make Yoga therapy work for you with 1 to 1 access to seasoned Yoga Therapists at our online therapy center. They will talk to you over phone and provide a “made to prescription Yoga DVD” for your medical condition as “do it along” exercise at home.
We suggest "Capsules of Yoga" for people who cannot find time i.e Doses of 5 minutes of Yoga as and when time permits. Just like a medicine capsule they work wonders on specific issues when done repeatedly. Our inexpensive, two month personalized program provides monthly consultations with unlimited phone support for effective, long term natural relief.
Steps to be performed:
1) Sit straight on the ground with the back straight.
2) Fold the two legs in such a way so that the feet touch each other face to face.
3) Pull inside both the feet towards the genital part as much as you can.
4) Press both the knees with both arms, back will remain straight.
5) Thigh and the knee part should remain touched with the ground.
6) Arms should be straight. Hold the position and count. Then take rest in shabasan.
Practice this Asana as prescribed by our Yoga Doctor.
Get help online!
You can check our service rates and join here.
We design holistic natural therapy with personalized Yoga routine, online. Ayurvedic test,custom made regional diet plan, along with effective Ayurvedic home remedies. Our expertise in natural therapy makes it quite simple to find relief quickly.