Cure lower back and leg pain
Baddha Padmasana (Bound Lotus Posture)
Lower back and leg pain can be reduced with Baddha Padmasana. In this asana joints of the legs become strong and increases flexibility of the shoulders, elbows, wrists. Regular practice of this asana helps to overcome the weakness of the heart, the lungs , the stomach , and the spine. It reduces the pain in the knees, ankle-joints and neck. This asana helps to cure ailments like indigestion, gastritis, arthritis, constipation.
1) Sit in padmasan. The heels should touch the lower part of the abdomen.
2) Move your right arm behind the back and bring the hand near the left hip.
3) Now hold the right big toe with fingers of the right hand.
4) Similarly move your left arm behind the back to hold the left big toe.
5) After catching the toes, your back will remain straight and breathe normally. Hold and count.
6) Then release your hands first then legs.
7) Change your legs and do the same once again.
Take rest in shabasan.
We suggest "Capsules of Yoga" for people who cannot find time i.e Doses of 5 minutes of Yoga as and when time permits. Just like a medicine capsule they work wonders on specific issues when done repeatedly.
We will be happy to make Yoga therapy work for you with 1 to 1 access to seasoned Yoga Therapists at our online therapy center. They will talk to you over phone and provide a “made to prescription Yoga DVD” for your medical condition as “do it along” exercise at home.
Get help online!
This website is the only place where you can get personalized expert consultation and guidance online with unlimited phone support at surprisingly low prices.
You can check our service rates and join here.
We design holistic natural therapy with personalized Yoga routine, online. Ayurvedic test,custom made regional diet plan, along with effective Ayurvedic home remedies. Our expertise in natural therapy makes it quite simple to find cure for lower back and leg pain.