- Immediately after burning, soak the burned area in cold milk for about 10-15 minutes.
- Green tea has anti-inflammatory, anti-ageing, and healing effects on skin which helps in skin rejuvenation.
For anxiety soak 10-12 raw almonds in water for at least 8 hours and
peel off their skins. Grind the almonds with a cup of warm milk, little
ginger and nutmeg. Drink this mixture before going to bed at night.
- Let ginger be present in your diet as it reduces cholesterol and thins the blood which improves its circulation.
- Place cotton balls dipped in warm saltwater on eyelids. This would help in killing the infections in the eye in conjunctivitis.
- In case of dry cough peel a small piece of fresh ginger. Sprinkle some salt on it and chew.
- Drink lemon juice mixed with warm water two to three times a day to ease constipation problem.
Eat pear or drink its juice for cleansing gallbladder. Also carrots,
beets, grapefruit, lemons or grapes raw or in form of juice helps a lot.
- Rub a piece of papaya on face for instant glow of skin.
Grind almonds to powder and preserve it in a container. Make a paste
with milk and apply around your eyes every morning for dark circles. Let
it dry and wash with cold water.
- For hair loss problem boil neem leaves in water. Cool, strain and rinse hair with it.
- Applying sandalwood paste on forehead gives some relief from headache.
- Keep a piece of clove in mouth after meals if you experience heart burn or acid reflux.
- Food for high blood pressure must include garlic, celery, and leafy vegetables.
Take one tablespoon of ginger juice with half boiled egg and honey at
night before going to bed daily for a month if you are having premature
ejaculation and male impotence.
buttermilk after a meal improves digestion. Roasted cumin seeds and a
little salt in the buttermilk enhance its effectiveness.
- Drink warm milk mixed with honey at bed time for getting relief from the problem of insomnia.
Soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in 1 cup of water overnight. Drink
this water in the morning on an empty stomach and eat the seeds for
- Mix two or three teaspoon of lemon
juice to one glass of water and add one teaspoon of raw sugar. Take this
mixture twice daily for Menorrhagia.
- Many women suffer due to heavy menstruation. They can take ashwagandha tonic for reducing heavy flow during menstruation.
- Include mint chutney or mint tea in diet chart as mint is very beneficial in weight loss.
- For respiratory tract infection take ginger and honey.
- Make a paste of basil (tulsi) leaves and water to apply on the pigmented skin.
- Have cranberry juice that inhibits growth of bacteria and prevent them from clinging to the cells of urinary tract.
- Take one part of sandalwood oil with three parts of lemon juice and apply on scalp to get rid of dandruff.
Check Out Specific Problem Pages
for More Info and Free Videos
A Word Of Caution:
Exercises given here are for otherwise healthy patients. If you have multiple medical conditions please be cautioned that some exercises may not be suitable at all. Consult our Yoga Doctors for a routine customized to your medical condition.
At World Yoga Society, we have helped millions overcome acute pain since 1970. Here you will find the gist of Dr. Dibya’s vast clinical experience of yoga therapy that helps to heal Pain or Disease. Yes! Now you can heal yourself in mind and body naturally with personal guidance from the World's leading Yoga Doctor.