Ardhapadmasana: muscle relaxing yoga techniques
Ardhapadmasana can be categorized as one of the muscle relaxing yoga techniques. It relaxes the body and mind and can help you to get out of depression and anxiety. It can improve your concentration power and meditation can be done in this posture those who are unable to do padmasana. The yoga posture strengthens the muscle of knees, ankles, and back.
1) Sit in Padmasana or Sukhasana.
2) Fold the right knee and take the right ankle to the left hip crease. The right foot sole will face upwards.
3) Rest the foot on the hip crease.
4) Fold the left knee and cross the left ankle on top of the right hip crease. The left foot sole will face upwards.
5) Repeat in the same way with the left foot on the bottom and the right foot on top.
We suggest "Capsules of Yoga" for people who cannot find time i.e Doses of 5 minutes of Yoga as and when time permits. Just like a medicine capsule they work wonders on specific issues when done repeatedly.
We will be happy to make Yoga therapy work for you with 1 to 1 access to seasoned Yoga Therapists at our online therapy center. They will talk to you over phone and provide a “made to prescription Yoga DVD” for your medical condition as “do it along” exercise at home.
Get help online!
This website is the only place where you can get personalized expert consultation and guidance online with unlimited phone support at surprisingly low prices. You can check our service rates and join here. We design holistic natural therapy with personalized Yoga routine, online. Ayurvedic test,custom made regional diet plan, along with effective Ayurvedic home remedies. Our expertise in natural therapy makes it quite simple for you to find muscle relaxing yoga techniques.