Thyroid Disease Treatment
Yoga is an effective thyroid disease treatment. The Thyroid gland or simply the Thyroid is one of the largest endocrine glands in our human body. The thyroid gland is situated in front of the neck and is quite visible when enlarged, especially when we swallow. Enlargement of thyroid gland is one of the thyroid disease symptoms. It is an endocrine gland that discharges a secretion called Thyroxin directly into the blood stream. It controls the quick energy usage of the body, makes proteins, and controls the sensitivity of the other hormones with the body. It participates in these processes by producing thyroid hormones, the principal ones being Triiodothyronine (T3) and Thyroxine (T4). These hormones regulate the rate of metabolism, affect the growth and rate of function of many other systems in the body. T3 thyroid and T4 thyroid are synthesized from both iodine and tyrosine. The thyroid also produces Calcitonin which plays a role in Calcium Homeostasis.
You can access extraordinary expertise by registering with the form on your right. We will be happy to make Yoga therapy work for you with 1 to 1 access to seasoned Yoga Therapists at our online therapy center. They will talk to you over phone and provide a “made to prescription Yoga DVD”.
We suggest "Capsules of Yoga" for people who cannot find time i.e Doses of 5 minutes of Yoga as and when time permits. Just like a medicine capsule they work wonders on specific issues when done repeatedly. Our inexpensive, two month personalized program provides monthly consultations with unlimited phone support for effective, long term natural relief.
The types of thyroid disorders are as follows-
2. Hyperthyroidism: When the thyroid gland is overactive, it produces excess thyroid hormone, more than your body needs to be healthy. Hyperthyroidism includes disease that is a subset of Thyrotoxicosis that is caused by excess synthesis and secretion of thyroid hormone by the thyroid. Hyperthyroidism is more common in women than men and occurs between the age of 20 - 40. It often starts after undergoing extreme stress or during pregnancy.
3. Postpartum Thyroiditis: After giving birth, the thyroid in a women can swell up and become large or inflamed. This is one of the thyroid disease symptoms which causes change in levels of thyroid hormone in the body. Sometimes, high levels can be followed by low levels of thyroid hormone. Within 6 months, this condition usually goes away with no permanent damage to the thyroid. Although common, thyroid disorders after pregnancy are often hard to detect. Some of the symptoms, such as sleeping disorder, fatigue, depression, or weight change are viewed as normal when a woman gives birth to a baby.
Yoga is one of the most natural thyroid disease treatment for balancing the hormonal changes in thyroid gland.
Causes of Thyroid
• Overgrowth of normal thyroid tissue
• Thyroid cyst
• Iodine deficiency
• A non-functioning thyroid gland
• Postpartum Thyroiditis
• Chronic inflammation of the thyroid (Thyroiditis)
Symptoms of Thyroid Disorders
• Weight Changes
• Aches and pains
• Nervousness and irritability
• Neck Discomfort/Enlargement
• Hair/Skin changes
• Muscle and Joint Pains
Thyroid Disease Treatment: Exercises
Neck exercises (4 kinds)
Neck exercises increases circulation to the thyroid and everything from the neck up.
Thyroid Disease Treatment: Asana
Sinhasana for thyroid disease treatment.
A fruitful remedy for all throat and thyroid problems.
Get help online!
This website is the only place where you can get personalized expert consultation and guidance online with unlimited phone support at surprisingly low prices. You can
check our service rates and join here.