You can try the following ways to cure frozen shoulder:
1. Yoga therapy: Yoga Exercises for frozen shoulder treatment are perfect for rehabilitation and recovery. Yoga is effective through simple repetition. Yoga for shoulder pain can play an active and positive role in freeing up your shoulders, around the chest area and relieving yourself of pain.
shake: A heat pack or a hot compress you can apply heat to affected area in
case of stiff shoulder. Heat will allow to freeing up your shoulders by proper
blood circulation so that you can stretch your shoulder lightly.
3. Cold shake: Cold pack can be applied to the skin where swelling is there along with pain. It will stop the swelling caused by too much blood and other bodily fluid. Cold shake can be given regularly until swelling stops.
4. Physiotherapy: Physiotherapy treatment is one of the ways to cure frozen shoulder. It includes massage and gently stretches the shoulder joint capsule. Stretching program improves shoulder range of movement.
5. Medications: Different medications can be used to get out of pain. But painkillers have lots of side effects and the cure is not at all complete. It may recur after few days. Various medicated ointments, spray, lotion can be applied to the affected shoulder region. In case of severity injections are used.
support: In certain cases, Doctor. may advice you to use Shoulder supports and braces to quicken
the healing of shoulder injuries and protect against further injuries.
7. Home remedies: Few lifestyle modifications can also help in curing frozen shoulder. If you are experiencing shoulder pain, be sure that you are sleeping on the proper bedding. Hard bedding should be used and extra support to be given with pillow to the affected shoulder while sleeping. Frozen shoulder patient must not carry overweight.
8. Other Techniques: Acupressure, Reflex Zone, and Shiatsu massage are also helpful in curing shoulder pain.
Find more about frozen shoulder related topics:
At World Yoga Society, we have helped millions overcome acute pain since 1970. Here you will find the gist of Dr. Dibya’s vast clinical experience of yoga therapy that helps to heal Pain or Disease. Yes! Now you can heal yourself in mind and body naturally with personal guidance from the World's leading Yoga Doctor.