1) Start asana from Salamba Sarvangasana 1 (Shoulder stand 1) or from Halasana (Plough pose).
2) If you are starting from Halasana, first lift the left leg.
3) Put pressure on the right toes on the ground, move through the left leg and lift it up
4) If you are starting from Sarvangasana, move the left leg up facing the ceiling as you lower the right leg. Ensure that the trunk is lifted.
5) Count 10 and hold.
6) Return to either of the positions and and repeat in the same way on the second side.
7) Exhale and and come down with he support of the hands to controlling rolling back through the back.
8) Rest in sabasan.