Causes of Gastritis
Following are the main causes of gastritis:
1. Irregular and improper food habits.
2. Busy stressful lifestyle.
3. Excessive consumption of alcohol.
4. Prolonged use of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as Aspirin.
5. Bacterial infection by Helicobacter Pylori.
6. Chronic vomiting.
7. Pernicious anaemia.
9. Back flow of bile into the stomach (bile reflux).
10. Excess gastric acid secretion.
11. Radiation treatment for cancer, medication for cancer chemotherapy.
12. Viral infection, especially people with weak immune system.
If gastritis is left untreated, it can lead to a severe loss in blood, or in some cases increase the risk of developing stomach cancer. All types of stomach disorders, including gastritis can be well managed by yoga, the natural and very effective gastritis treatment.