Bhujangasana Keep The Hand In Straight Position
1) Lie down on your abdomen with chin touching the ground.
2) Both your toes should be kept together and they should be turned outwards.
3) Rest your two hands in front of your head and palms should touch the ground.
4) Now stretch your hands backward without bending elbow.
5) Lift your upper body and your hands will remain straight.
6) Bend your head backward and count in this position.
7) Then return back to normal position by lowering down your upper body to take rest in shabasan.
In case of movement do the same thing and instead of counting do up and down simultaneously. Then rest in shabasan in pronation.