Anantasana (Sleeping Vishnu Yoga Pose)
1. Lie on your back.
2. Turn to the right side.
3. Bend the right hand, and move the right hand under the head and the direction of the fingers should be towards the skin.
4. Flex both the feet.
5. Keep the body straight.
6. Bend the left knee and hold the left big toe with the left hand.
7. Keep the left leg stretched towards the ceiling as much as possible.
8. Try to maintain the balance on the side without turning.
9. Repeat in the same way by lying on the left side.