If you look, you can find a Yoga teacher in every neighborhood, DVD’s at every street corner and tons of expert advice on the net, newspapers, magazines and TV. Yet none match the expertise available here.
You will appreciate this if you are here to heal a chronic problem. The difference is the inherent skill and unique medical expertise of Dr.Dibya , the founder and Principal of World Yoga Society, to this, add the convenience and utility of personalized online service that helps you practice at home, tips of food as medicine and incredible affordability.
Here are 10 reasons why you can trust us,
1. Peerless Pioneer: Dr. Dibya learnt Yoga in the sixties in Calcutta under revered Guruji Bishnucharan Ghosh brother of great Kriya Yogi Paramhansa Yoganandaji. Dr. Dibya went on to reach levels unseen anywhere before or since. See below.
EK Hasta Badhho Mayurasan Posture by Dr. Dibya
Ek Pada Shirsasane Mayurasan Pose by Dr. Dibya, Founder World Yoga Society
2. 43 years of Unique Medical Practice: Dr. Dibya wrote the best selling Bengali pocket Yoga guide “Yoga Sandarshan” in 1970”, since translated in many languages. He also learned Homeo Medicine and began to practice as a Yoga Doctor committed to heal chronic diseases naturally with Yoga Therapy. In scientific Yoga Therapy – this unmatched depth of 43 years of clinical experience count more than anything else.
3. World Yoga Society: Founded in 1986 the society is a philanthropic organization Awarded with Bharat Nirman. Among other things it provides an one of a kind Online Yoga Therapy to serve natural healing for people with chronic condition without geographical limitations, conviniently and economically, This is the only source of expert guidance on internet on what matters most- the crafting of your Personalized Yoga Therapy Routine.
4. Personalized Service: Your exercise routine should not be general as we have different medical needs. Be it stress, be it belly fat or be it to manage chronic problems or pain, we can help you overcome them.
A Custom made YouTube Video or Yoga DVD will be created to demonstrate the prescribed Yoga Poses in such a way that you can "Do along with the Video" at home.
Even Dr. Dibya is available on Skype on request for serious concerns
5. Do Yoga At Home: You are not required to find a Yoga teacher or Yoga studio, be tied to fixed time class or be bothered with commuting. With us you can conveniently do Yoga at home at your own convenience. Teachers are also available for guidance at home.
6. Dibya Yoga: Dr. Dibya has introduced simplified Yoga poses for specific medical benefits that work wonders when repeated regularly. It’s just like low potency Homeopathy dose treatment as he is also a homeopathic doctor. He popularized Yoga among ordinary people who lack fitness. Thirty minutes of exercise, 3 times a week is generally prescribed.
7. Executive Yoga: Dr. Dibya also introduced this novel approach, as most people lack the
discipline and time for regular Yoga Practice. You can break down the routine into
small sets of simple exercises that can be done while travelling or sitting at
office or on sofa at home. This is very convenient.
8. Capsule Yoga: For quick therapy Dr. Dibya often prescribes a single most therapeutic pose that should be practiced again and again. Rather than once every two days, a repeated dose is very effective for quick remedy. If you cannot do anything, do at least one thing.
9. ” Food Medicine” and Ayurveda MustiYoga: More than anything, we are what we eat. Dr. Dibya hails from a lineage of revered Ayurvedacharyas. He inherited access to a huge base of Ayurvedic and folk medicinal expertise that he translates into” Food Medicine” or MustiYoga for his patients.. A custom made diet chart is included in the service. More suggestions are available in his tweets, facebook feed and newsletters.
10. Other than Yoga Therapy: The Society also runs Yoga Medical College for Professional Certificate and Diploma Courses as "Earn as you learn" for unemployed youth. . Now with 8000 teachers the society serves from 130 centers in India and abroad. Also the"Yoga Dance Choir" for Cultural Entertainment Shows is available for performances on request.
You can trust our service, just like India’s first lady, India’s former cricket captain and other luminaries do.
At World Yoga Society, we have helped millions overcome acute pain since 1970. Here you will find the gist of Dr. Dibya’s vast clinical experience of yoga therapy that helps to heal Pain or Disease. Yes! Now you can heal yourself in mind and body naturally with personal guidance from the World's leading Yoga Doctor.